Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps- BURRR It's Cold!

Good morning.  
Every year I make a journal to keep track of all my holiday happenings.  It will be the place I write all my list for packages, holiday meals, and just fun stories that take place during the holidays.  I keep track of all of my little Beans advent calendar and Elf on the Shelf days too.  Hope my project inspires you to create a place to keep all of your holiday lists!
My Snowmen are colored with Kuretake Alcohol Ink markers using their waterbrush filled with alcohol.  They are also filled in with a Stella pen, also by Kuretake.
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps



Here are all the goodies I used from Prickley Pear to create my journal:


   
                         

Photobucket

3 comments:

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis